Sunday, May 2, 2010

A first time for everything....

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. ~Toni Morrison

I am so excited to begin this journey with my sister, Ash. Not only is she my sister and best of friends, but she is my sounding board and willing listener to my nonstop chatter of all things foods. She is an inspiration and teacher- she has broadened her palate and in turn, mine.

We are on a constant lookout for new tastes, products, techniques and trends. As she explained, this ubiquitous quest accounts for hours of instant messaging, texting and phone calls.

This will be my first blogging adventure, and I couldn't be more eager! As a girl who has already gone to a farmer's market, nursery to buy herbs, HEB (and Kroger) all before 4 pm, I think I will have plenty to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment