Thursday, August 12, 2010

savory oatmeal

When I was browsing through 99 Ranch, I was expecting to try out some new soups, veggies, exotic fruit. I was completely surprised to become obsessed with...get ready.....savory oatmeal. WHAT??? Yep, Tangy Lemon Chick'n oatmeal! Oh and get this....it isn't even "chick'n"...lol! Completely vegetarian and I love it! Great for breakfast, lunch, or a snack and for a mere 95 calories, I don't even feel guilty eating 2 servings. I actually ran out of this stuff pretty quickly and upon reading a blog stating that 99 Ranch was going to stop carrying the product, I ran yesterday and picked up 4 more boxes! Oh, lest I forget I also picked up a giant bottle of Sriacha for the office as I douse my oats with it! If you can find it, give it a try....I promise you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment