Thursday, August 5, 2010

homemade yogurt tastes like...

yogurt.  Win! 

After many a glass of wine last night, I made tzaziki with my crockpot yogurt. Let me just virtually pat myself on the back right now for taking pictures.  If not for my dedication to chronicling the mundane, I might not remember what I had.  I drank... a lot.

Here's a picture of my messy mixing bowl of a whopping FOUR cups of tzaziki:


I don't know what I was thinking using all of the yogurt for this, but ya know, I just wasn't thinking at all. I also don't know how I'm going to use up even half of this.  Guess what I'm eating for every lunch and dinner from now until Saturday?


An unfortunate photo (I blame the wine) but delicious toasted flatbread overstuffed with cumin-rubbed chicken, sauteed sweet onion, tomato slices and tzaziki.  I had tagged this meal via lifeflix a while ago (it was on my list) because it's one of those take-out fake-outs (ugh, I sound like Rachael Ray) and doesn't really require a recipe.  Making this reminded me to add grilled onions to everything I eat. Yum-O.

1 comment:

  1. This looks sooooo good!!!! Thanks for sharing! Did you just chop the cucumber? I think I shredded when I made in the past....this looks much better!

    ReplyDelete