Saturday, July 31, 2010

I finally did it....

I have realized that I am old. I have noticed that all of my shoes are scratched, worn and in need of replacement. My clothes haven't had any new additions in quite some time. My kitchen, however, well....in just the past 2 months I have purchased a slow cooker, a mandoline and as of yesterday a JUICER! I am finally on board with the 90's health craze! I came across a juicer at Tuesday Morning and thought about it for a week straight. I finally pulled the trigger and then beelined to HEB for a veggie and fruit shopping spree: cabbage, lettuce, spinach, kale, blueberries, grapes, apples and ginger.

So I have given in- I now can pass right through the clothing section of TJ Maxx and head directly to the kitchen accessories. I don't give the shoes a second thought. My priorities have shifted and although my outfits may have seen better days, maybe I will look better in them!

What is your favorite juicing combo? I am new, please school me.

No comments:

Post a Comment